Forest Spirit Archers - Health & Safety Statement.
The Health and Safety Policy of the company is to :-
- Provide and maintain a safe environment at all times
- Ensure adequate control of health and safety risks arising from activities, this includes communication with members and visitors.
- Provide all required instruction, training, supervision and other relevant health and safety information to members.
- Ensure that all members are competent in the activities they are engaged in.
- Continue to consult with and update members on all Health and Safety issues.
- Provide, as a minimum, ‘generic’ risk assessments for all common tasks engaged in by members where risk is involved and potential danger has been identified.
- Encourage all members to take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/her, fellow members and all persons accordingly and to report any hazard which cannot be controlled personally to appropriate personnel.