This application is not a guarantee of membership. All applications will be confirmed on an individual basis.
Email is the Primary method of correspondence, it is the members responsibility to ensure the Membership Secretary is notified of any change of Email address.
• Full membership fees are payable for the first 6 months of the subscription year.
After the first 6 months of the subscription year fees will be reduced by 1/12th per month till the end of the subscription year.
• Unemployed & students must show proof of there current status.
• For Insurance purposes, membership to our governing body SFAA Ltd, is compulsory for ALL members.
• Proof of membership to SFAA Ltd must be provided or applied for with all applications to Forest Spirit Archers.
• If no proof of membership or application to join SFAA ltd is received with application to join Forest Spirit Archers ltd, Membership to Forest Spirit Archers Ltd will NOT be granted.
• All Cubs and juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times at both our indoor and outdoor facilities.
• It is the responsibility of each individual, parent/guardian, that on application to join Forest Spirit Archers, that they must disclose any disability or permanent illness that may affect an individual when participating or attending the club.
The Club will use the information provided on this form together with other information it obtains about the member to administer his/ her archery activity at the Club and in any activities in which he participates through the Club and to care for and supervise activities in which he/she is involved. In some cases this may require the Club to disclose the Information to other clubs where the archer is intending to shoot, and to any affiliated body of the club. In the event of a medical issue or child protection issue arising, the Club may disclose certain information to doctors or other medical specialists and/or to police, children’s social care, the Courts and/or probation officers and, potentially to legal and
other advisers involved in an investigation.
I confirm I have read, understood and accept the club's articles of association, the corresponding By-Laws/rules and read and fully understood the health and safety risk assessments of Forest Spirit Archers Ltd.
I agree that Forest Spirit Archers and the land owner will not be held liable in any form or way for any damage/loss to my personal equipment.
I agree that Forest Spirit Archers and the land owner will not in any form or way be held liable for any injury that occurs to my person or my children within the confines of the camp area, while shooting on the course, and while ascending/descending, and shooting from the tower area.
Any parent/guardian must agree to notify a board member if i do not wish my child’s/children photo to be used on the Forest Spirit website, social media page, and on promotional publications.